Tsipras on Thrace and the accession negotiations of Turkey.
- Thrace is a example of peaceful and friendly coexistence of civilizations
- There are numerous mosques where Greek Muslims have the opportunity to practice their religious duties
- We are building a mosque in Athens
- Greece stands on the side of the European perspective of Turkey
- Both sides can enjoy mutual gains, provide that the conditions are met
- We are supporting the commencement of the accession negotiations of Turkey, and any chapters for discussion. This will lead to a lengthy discussion.
- Cyprus is a member of the EU.
- Its role is important in any any decision making process
- Cyprus’s stance will be discussed in the forthcoming EE-Turkey meeting
- Where there is will, there is a way!
PM Davutoglu on Syria
- Turkey will take any measures required
- Issue cannot be resolved with repression
- A diplomatic solution is vital
- We should strike trafficking networks together
- We need to find the source of the problem
- Turkey cannot solve the problem on its own
- Our countries are victims
- We are putting together commission within and outside the EU
- The Aegean should become a sea of mutual cooperation
- There should be no violations from either side